- Altran Delivery Model (ADM)
Organization & Processes
- Industrial Projects
Autonomously perform the development, industrialization and continuous improvement on projects within complex international technical and economical contexts.
- Project Management Methodologies
Accompanying our partners set up processes and/or project management tools. Introducing or reinforcing application of the main methodology references (PMI, PRINCE2®, …) by teams.
- System Engineering Practice
Our aim is to accelerate and enable the creation, duplication and maintenance of your products:
- Improved management of product development and evolution
- Application of design cycles (modularity, standardization and platforms)
- Efficiency of integration and validation cycles
- Risk management for new projects or strategic processes
The identification, resolution and follow-up of risks in projects, products or processes according to the FMECA method (Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis) are provided by Altran.
- Application of a risk management system for global risks
Investigation and deployment of customized systems for global risk management tailored to specific infrastructures.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Ltd