We were there:
Our project references
Supply Chain Management
Altran managed the entire supplier retrofit programme for the Italian and Swiss fleets of new high-speed trains and achieved the following results:
- Product-conformity vs. customer on scheduled plan
- Non-conformity costs reduction
- Supplier quality improvement
Supplier quality control - Quality inspection
Development of the quality systems, product qualification and control methods for four cabling subcontractors.
- Altran focused on wire-damage risks during cabling-duct assembly as well as handling and transport qualification related to special processes (crimping, torque tightening, shield connection), and with respect to fire/smoke controls, electric component homologation, railways norms and customer specifications, wire-to-wire and dielectric testing, traceability and configuration follow-up.
Design to X: Innovation-to-Mass production
7-tonne reduction in train weight.
By using innovative engineering systems methodologies Altran exceeded objectives by 20%.
Co-creation of services
Definition of a multimedia services package for TER (Train Express Regional) clients (launched in 2010)
Altran Prime identified 1,300 ideas, set up a service scenario corresponding to customer expectations as well as those of the organisational bodies and defined five innovative product concepts.
Sustainability Management for a train manufacturer
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001, EMAS)
- Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001)
- Due Diligence
- Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product-
- Environmental Auditing
- Health and Safety Auditing
- Environmental Accounting