Fixed price commitments
ADM3 - Fixed Price Project
Whether a project appears as simple as painting by numbers or is as complex as sending a man to the Moon (complete design, build & delivery of a unique & complex system), Altran provides an integrated project organisation, tailored to the requirements & scope, which pulls skills & expertise from a number of engineering domains - so as to ensure timely production of all deliverables & the successful achievement of milestones within the predefined scope & agreed price.
ADM4 – Outsourced Services
When clients keep in house the planning of their complex developments or enter into production/maintenance phases but desire to benefit from Altran’s skills & commitments, Altran works on a recurrent work-package or an activity based pricing approach and:
- provides access to a portfolio of services & solutions at a fixed price per activity or per recurrent work-package;
- guarantees quality of outcomes - deliverables are on-time, on-cost & on scope.
How do Fixed Price Commitments (ADM3 & ADM4) work?
- Client provides a clear statement of work or specification of requirements;
- Together, Altran & the client agree on a fixed-price contract based on deliverables with acceptance criteria, due date or milestones for the services or activities to be performed;
- Altran is fully accountable for the project team set-up & execution (owns & manages the planning, the selection & allocation of resources);
- Altran commits with regards to schedule, cost, quality & scope for the services or activities;
- Billing triggered by milestones or completion of work-activities;
- Change control process required.